The protection and safety of your personal data is very important to us.
What personal data do we collect?
IDSAB collects personal data when you place an order with us, when you visit our website, or otherwise contact IDSAB.
The information we collect about you are name, phone number, e-mail address, shipping address, payment information, social identifiers data when you follow IDSAB social media (name, bio, website, location, number of followers), data provided by cookies and similar technologies, and all other information about you that you choose to share with us.
How we use this information and our legal bases for the processing
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract, or of any other contract between you and us.
– To attend to your requests.
– To provide you with information about our products and to send commercial communication by e-mail or post.
– To improve our products and services, e.g. in handling of customer complaints.
– In order to improve our website and improve your experience and accessibility on the website.
– To communicate with you and provide you with customer service.
- In order to comply with legal obligations and to defend ourselves against a legal claim.
We mainly process your personal data on the legal basis of performance of a contract (e.g. sales or service contract), if the processing of your personal data is necessary for us to fulfill the contract.
From time to time, we must process your personal data to fulfill our obligations under law, other statutes or government decisions, and in some cases, we may process your personal data based on your explicit consent for a specific processing.
With whom do we share personal data?
In order to e.g. perform the contract with you we may have to share personal data with certain third parties. These include companies within our company group, third party service providers such as companies that host our website, process payments, analyse data or postal or delivery services. We may also share your personal data with advertisers, advertising networks and social media networks in connection with marketing.
We may also share your personal data with third parties such as the state and authorities if necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
We only share necessary personal data with third parties and we always make sure that personal data are protected with appropriate safeguards. In case the third party is our data processor, we always enter into sufficient data protection agreements to make sure that we retain control over the data and that data only are processed according to the agreement and our specific instructions.
Transfer to third countries
We may in some circumstances transfer your personal data to third countries (outside the EEA-area), such as our group companies or third-party providers outside the EU or EEA area. If we do transfer personal data outside the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it was used in the EEA and in accordance with applicable data privacy legislation.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary with respect to the purpose it is being processed for. We will actively review retained personal data and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymize it, when there is no longer a legal, business or commercial need for it to be retained.
In some cases we are obligated to retain personal data due to applicable legislation. In such cases we will retain the personal data in accordance with the time frame stipulated in the applicable legislation.
Data protection security
IDSAB is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We enforce several procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Your data will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party.
As an individual you have rights with respect to the processing of your personal data. In order to inform you on these, we have provided a summarized list below.
- The right to access and rectification. You have the right to correct or update your personal data and to receive access, information and a copy of the personal data we process about you.
- The right to data portability. Under certain circumstances you have the right to have the personal data you have provided transmitted electronically.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that the processing prior to the withdrawal has been unlawful).
- The right to be forgotten. Under certain circumstances, you have right to request that we delete your data. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it.
- The right to restrict processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing
- The right to issue a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with any local Supervisory Authority about how we process your personal data. In Sweden, the supervisory authority is Datainspektionen.
- Rights related to automated decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing and which produces legal or other significant effects on you.
You can contact IDSAB at the contact details below, to enforce any of the listed rights below. We will normally respond within a month. Please note that we need to confirm your identity and that we therefore may ask you to provide additional identification data.
Phone: +46 31 20 20 24
Address: Fürstenbergsgatan 4, 41664 Göteborg, Sweden
IDSAB will reach out with directed digital newsletters. The newsletters are free and without any obligation. Each edition provides the opportunity to cancel your subscription to the newsletter. We will only use your e-mail address to send you our own newsletter. We will not send you advertising materials from third parties.
Like many other websites, IDSAB also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit our website.
You can delete individual cookies or the entire cookie inventory. In addition, you will receive information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or block their storage in advance. Depending on the provider of your browser, you can find the necessary information in different sections of the browser provider support pages.
|Saves whether you accept cookies or not via the cookie banner on the website.
|Saves which language the user has chosen, so that the website remembers it when the user continues browsing around.
Technically necessary cookies
Type and purpose of processing:
The purpose of using technically necessary cookies is to simplify the use of a website for visitors.
Legal basis and legitimate interest:
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 of GDPR (Lawfulness of processing) on the basis of our legitimate interest in a user-friendly design of our website.
Recipients of the data may be technical service providers who act as order processors for the operation and maintenance of our website.
Prescribed or required supply:
The supply of the aforementioned personal data is neither legally nor contractually required. But however, without this data, the service and functionality of our website cannot be guaranteed. In addition, individual services and services may not be available or may be limited.
Prescribed or required supply: